Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Giana continues to change!!!

Just last night, when I was giving Giana her bath, she had another first. She went crazy splashing all over. Kicking her legs the entire time! Therefore, soaking her Mama, but I loved it! Mike and I are planning on doing Family Swimming lessons with her beginning in May. Hopefully this is a sign, she'll love them!
And she began crawling backwards last night. She went across the entire living room in record time! I was at home by myself, so I didn't get either one of them on video, sadly. So, I'm hoping she has a repeat tonight so I can capture it. Our Baby Girl is growing up SO fast!!!

1 comment:

  1. Cannot believe the things she has done in the few short days since we were there! Can hardly wait until you all are here and we can see all the amazing things she does! Missing you and Miss Giana!

    ReplyDelete