Saturday, March 13, 2010

Lots going on!

Giana and I traveled to St. Louis last weekend to meet up with my family and help Olivia find her wedding dress. It was a success!! And we found Giana the most adorable flowergirl dress as well. Can't wait for July 18th!! Also got to see my friends, but unfortunately Annie's son Jack( 2 days younger than Giana) was sick and didn't get to come out. ;( Then Giana started getting sick on the plane ride back. Nothing like throwing up her entire bottle and a crazy poo diaper on the airplane. Poor baby! It's been a tough week for her!!Throwing up, coughing, runny nose, fever.The dr said it's a bad virus and we pretty much have to ride it out. She's slowly getting better.
On an up note, she has her second tooth!! And started saying Mama!!!! YAY! Not sure if she knows what she is saying, but I love, love hearing her say it!!
My sister Sarah is here visiting us for 5 days right now. So happy to have her here. She and Giana got a day together while Mike and I were at work. Special Aunt/Niece times. ;) Today Sarah and I took Giana to a Gymboree class. She loved it!! She was mesmorized with all the other babies there. We signed her up for a mini-session. They did so many creative, developmental activities for them.
Today we went to Crumbs Bakery and they have the most to-die-for HUGE, deliciously flavored cupcakes! Melt in your mouth! We just finished a caramel apple one and let Giana have a teensy taste of icing. She kept licking her lips. Too cute. http://www.crumbs.com/

Well, I'll post pics this wkd!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment