Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finally some pics!!

So, I've been so about getting pics up again! OOPS! Giana is doing so great!! Such a happy little baby! So hard to believe she is almost 6 months old. She continues to try new foods. This weekend I made green beans for her, and she chowed those as well. She is a great eater!! Mike can make her laugh like no other. It's the best sound I've ever heard!! My parents are coming up to visit us by the end of the week. I can't wait to have them here!! I know they are ready to see their grandbaby. She has changed SO much since they saw her last at Christmas.

Daddy and Giana on her playmat
Messy cereal face

In her crib with her Baby she sleeps with that Auntie Olivia gave her.

She continues to LOVE her toes!!
Giana taking after her Mommy and reading her first celeb magazine. ;)





1 comment:

  1. Has to find out about her mommy's friends! Such a cutie!!

    ReplyDelete