Sunday, February 1, 2009

We're Having a Baby!!!

More exciting news! We're having a baby!! Mike and I are so thrilled!!I'm almost 13 weeks along and due on August 11th! I went to the dr. this week and everything is looking great! We could see the little goober's arms, legs, and head, plus hear the baby's heartbeat! Plus we could see the baby moving around as well. It gives me goosebumps! I'll definitely keep everyone up to date as we go along!! Below are a few pics. The first three are from this week. And the bottom one is from my first appt about a month ago.












4 comments:

  1. Ok... what a way to announce you're having a baby! OMG!!!! You must be on the moon. I love the blog and the house looks awesome. Congratulations to you both, all our love, Sabrina Gracie and Bina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness! I am so so so extremely happy for you both!! And the baby will be a LEO too! how great is that?!
    i hope i can come see the house and you guys soon.
    Congratulations!!
    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!
    --J

    ReplyDelete
  4. AL! Brenda told me! Congratulations! You're going to be the most amazing (and adorable) mother!

    ReplyDelete