Sunday, February 8, 2009

Random thoughts...

It's been a pretty uneventful weekend, as I've been sick with a bad cold all weekend. YUCK. Mike continues to work on the house. Hopefully the spackle(sp) guy will come this week and take care of the dining and living room. Then we can start to think about fun things like paint, furniture, and all the jazz. ;)
Oh, more importantly on the pregnancy front, my best friend Annie in MO is pregnant as well! Were actually due 2 days apart. It's so great to have someone to compare notes with about everything we're feeling, experiencing, freaking out about. So much fun to come in the months ahead.
This week is a short work week for me as I head to visit my sister Olivia on Friday in Seattle! So thrilled to see Liv and a city I've never been too. So much to look forward too.
I'm all about the Grammy's tonight! My fav singer Adele is up for a bunch of awards. And my friend Melissa and I just got tickets to see her as well. YAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment