Monday, February 23, 2009

Visting Liv in Seattle!

So, over Presidents Weekend I went to visit my sister Olivia in Seattle! We had a blast! I loved it out there. It was gorgeous with all the pine trees, mountains, water, etc, etc. Of course I wanted to do all the touristy things and Liv was thankfully game for it. ;) We did it all; Space Needle, Pike Place Market, yummy seafood, ferry, great parks, and lots more. It was so great to get away and have some fun sister time!! Here are a few pics...

This is the famous fish place where they are
throwing fish all over at Pike Place Market.
View of Seattle from the ferry we took over.

Gorgeous moutains- maybe Mt. Rainier??


Olivia and I!! ;)



1 comment:

  1. Again, what a talented husband you have! Can't wait to see your house in person. So glad you and Liv were able to spend some great sister time together.

    Mom

    ReplyDelete