Sunday, May 9, 2010

Warm Weather

It'a been so warm here lately and I have absolutely loved dressing Giana in little dresses and short sleeve shirts. Bring on summer!!! Giana has been such a happy baby!!! She stood on her own twice today!! Big girl!! Tries to talk back to you in her own little language. Is saying MaMa alot, which of course I love, love. My parents are here to visit!!! YAY! They are spending the week visiting and taking care of Giana. So glad they are here and get to spend some quality time with their grandbaby. We had a great Mother's Day today!!! My hubby surprised me with flowers and some gifts. Of course the weather was crappy today, so we were pretty low key. Had some yummy wine, Mike put together Giana's swingset and made a delicious dinner for us!! I can't wait to have Giana try out her swing set!!
Exploring the grass. Not knowing what to think. Love this outfit from Auntie Sarah too. ;)

Daddy and Giana playing outside
Trying to stand up.... getting so close. ;)
The best smile ever!





No comments:

Post a Comment