Monday, May 31, 2010

Updates on Miss G. ;)

Well, Giana is a lady on the move constantly!!!!!!! She is all over the place in seconds it seems, so we have our hands full keeping an eye on her!!She just wants to explore everything. But Such a happy girl!!! Breaks into a big smile everytime a new person comes up to her. She is up to 6 teeth now!! And a few others starting to pop thru. She is loving eating all the "big people" food. She is still such a cuddle bunny, layinhg her head on my shoulder while we sing songs. And she is obssessed with reading stories. She loves to help turn the pages.She is saying DaDa all the time. And Mama pops out only if she is whiny or needs something. ;) We have a great state park near us with a trail we can walk to, so I've been able to take her on lots of run/walks with this great jogging stroller Olivia and Chez got us!!
Speaking of, Giana and I head to MO this week to celebrate Auntie Olivia with a wedding shower!!! YAY!!! Can't wait to see everyone and also see Auntie Sarah's growing belly!!! She and Joe found out last week they are having a baby girl!!! A best friend in the making for Giana. ;)
Ohh, I had a celeb siting this week in the city. Some of you may not now- but I LOVE the celebs. I'm all about reading People, US Weekly, watching my shows!! Mike makes fun of me all the time!! I saw Erika Christensen. She is on the show Parenthood, was in the movie SwimFan. Love it. A few weeks ago I saw Matthew Modine as well.
As far as the house goes, we are getting our hardwood floors redone while we are in MO. I can't wait!! And Mike is putting new siding on the house this summer as well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you are getting the floors done for our visit! :) Safe travels to MO and we'll see you in 10 days!

    ReplyDelete