Monday, April 12, 2010

Giana's First Easter

Giana's First Easter was great!! Mike and I actually colored some eggs for her and had an Easter Basket for her! We skyped with my parents so she could open her Easter basket from there. So fun!!! It's my new obsession and am so excited that they can see her more often!! ;) The Marciano Family's tradition is to watch Easter sunrise on the beach. An early morn!! This year was so much warmer than usual, but so foggy and you couldn't see a thing!
Giana with her cousins
Giana and her future BFF , cousin Ariella who is just 4 mos younger. ;)
In her pretty dress!
Happy Girl!
Early morn on the beach with our "bunny" baby!





1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! She is adorable. Caroline had the same dress in the big girl style.... I can't believe I'm calling my baby a big girl!

    ReplyDelete