Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Back at Work

Well, it's been a hectic week and it's only Wednesday! I haven't had a chance to post pics of our little ladybug from Halloween. Hopefully this wkd I'll get to it. With getting up early and the long commute into/back from the city, all I want to do when I get home is eat up that little girl!!! I miss her so incredibly much! Thank goodness my parents are here this week to help take care of her while Mike and I are at work. It has made the transition alot better and I feel more at ease when I'm at work. In a week, she'll start going to daycare MWF and with Mike's Mom on Tuesday's and Thursday's. Lots to arrange!!! I've had the fun time of pumping at work. Hanging out in the bathroom stall pumping-- weird feeling!

Giana is doing great though. Growing, growing!!! Her little gassy tummy is slowly getting better. Thank goodness! She is still cooing and smiling all the time. And her favorite pastime is eating her hands and fingers. She now follows you with her eyes when ever you talk to her, walk into/out of a room. And she does not like to be left out at dinner. Whenever we eat, she wants to be right up there with us seeing and hearing everything that is going on.

I'll post pics this wkd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment