Thursday, October 29, 2009

Here and There

So, this is my last week of maternity leave and I'm dreading going back to the city for work like crazy!!! I can't imagine being away from Giana for so long, and to be so far away. Luckily, my parents are driving up and will take care of her the first week at least that I'm back at work. Will put my mind at ease a bit. Though I'm sure the tears will be flowing. It makes my heart hurt just thinking about it. It will get better with time I'm sure!!
So, big step for Giana this week. She moved into her room and into her crib. YAY! She's slowly adjusting. Getting better each day. And we moved into our new bedroom Mike renovated. I need to take some pics to show it off. Love it. ;)

Giana's new thing is to eat her hands.
We went to a pumpkin patch up here in NY. Got some cute pics!





Just want to kiss her all over! Love those cheeks!





No comments:

Post a Comment