Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Belly Shot

Well, here is my latest belly shot. I'm officially 33 weeks along today. Its kind of hard to tell how big my belly is in this dress. It seems to be growing, growing though!! Only 7 weeks to go! Crazy!! Everything is going great still though. Sleep is definitely not the same anymore though! But I should just get used to that I think. ;) And I've noticed I can only eat really small meals/snacks now because I get so full since she's taking up so much room. I had a dr appt last night and I finally got to have another sonogram! YAY! i was SO excited. I'll have to have Mike scan the pics because I do not know how. But,everything looked great for the Baby Girl. She was being feisty they said and would not stop moving around. And she kept playing- she had the cord in the her mouth, then her hand. It was so fun to see! They said she weighs approximately 4lbs, 4 oz right now. Getting closer and closer.. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment