Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby Girl's Room!!!!!!

Mike worked insanely hard this weekend and got the Baby Girl's room practically done!!! AHH! I'm so, so excited!!! He put on wainscotting on the bottom half of the walls, Put in new crown molding on the top of the walls, new moldings around the windows, new doors, etc. I love, love, love it!!! It looks so sweet and I can't wait to have her in it. ;) I'm so, so lucky to have a husband that can do all of this!!

You can see the new moldings around the windows. The wainscotting and crown molding.

The new closet door. There's also a new door into her room as well.



3 comments:

  1. What a guy! The room looks fantastic! We can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so sweet! I can't wait to see it after you add your touches:)

    ReplyDelete