Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We're Having a Baby Girl!!!!!!!

So, our big news we found out last week was the sex of the baby!!! It's a girl!! Everything looked great on the ultrasound and she weighs 11 oz as of now. We got to see all her little fingers and toes. It was amazing. My Mom is coming to visit us this weekend, so I'm sure some baby girl shopping will be on the agenda. Too fun!

And I'm officially too big for any of my regular pants I think and most shirts. I'm trying to hold off on buying a lot of maternity items until it warms up, but my belly has a mind of it's own. ;) This weekend will also include buying new clothes for me as well.

I got my first baby girl outfit today from my best friend Annie( who is due within a few days of me). It was a little pink windbreaker outfit with the STL Cardinals emblem on it, and the most adorable pink booties. Love it, Love it! We won't let this little girl forget who her favorite baseball team is, and have her look stylish at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment