Sunday, March 22, 2009

The Belly Continues to Grow.....

Here's an updated pic of the little goober growing in my belly! Excuse my appearance, I had just woken from a little snooze. ;) I'll be 20 weeks on Tuesday. Hard to believe! I'm definitely on the verge of my regular pants being too tight, plus I've outgrown the BellaBand, but then maternity stuff seems a little too big. What to do?? I have my big ultrasound appointment Tuesday morning. So, keep your fingers crossed the little guy/gal cooperates and we get to find out the sex! ( Let the shopping begin! HA!)Plus, we'll also get to make sure everything is developing as is supposed to. I think I've felt little rumblings from the baby moving around if I lay a certain way. So crazy!
My Mom's Birthday was this week and Mike, my Dad, and I surprised her with a trip to NY!! Gotta have my Mom up here to enjoy all this fun baby stuff with me!! She's coming up in a few weeks and I can't wait.


2 comments:

  1. Oh girl, how cute you look!
    Mike has done a wonderful job on the house. I can hardly wait to see it in person and see you and do the shopping for the 'little goober'! We'll know little girl or boy on Tues., we can hardly wait.

    Love ya both,

    Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great Al!!! Love the belly shots!

    ReplyDelete