Monday, September 7, 2009

3 weeks old ;)

Here are a few pics from the past few days....

Mama and Giana
Our little Mizzou Tiger rooting them on!
My sister Sarah and I with my little peanut
Love this pic!
Sleepy girl
Well, Giana is now 3 weeks old. She is definitely filling out more and getting those chubby cheeks like her Mama. She is doing great, though I am still feeling a big lack of sleep!! So worth it though. I find myself covering her in kisses constantly and not wanting her out of my sight! Think I'm in love.
I've also started back with my other love of wine! YAY!! It was so fabulous to have some alcohol after 9 long months of nothing. But turns out 2 glasses of wine now makes me feel a little loopy. No tolerance right now. HA!
And I was practically jumping up and down this week when I easily was able to slide my pre-pregnancy jeans back on!! YAY! And I'm going to start toning up that stomach too!





My sister Sarah flew in to visit and meet Giana this week. It was so great having her here!! Sad for her to go today! Giana loves her Auntie Sar. Countdown begins until we fly to MO in Oct.










2 comments:

  1. Sooo...she's actually wearing a dress that you wore and Sarah and Liv wore, so precious. You got some really special pics, just want to squeeze her! Love the pic of you, Sarah and Baby Giana! The black and white pics are very special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO sorry to miss your call, but we'll catch up with each other soon! I LOVE the new pics!!!! Trying to figure out when I can come meet that little girl (and see you, too!). Love ya.

    ReplyDelete