Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Annie's Visit to NY!

My best friend Annie from St. Louis came to visit us this weekend. It was perfect because she is also pregnant and due only 2 days after me. So, all through out our pregnancy we've been able to share all our experiences, symptoms, excitement with one another as we are both going thru it at the exact same time. But, anyway, she took almost all the pics, so check out her blog for some fun belly pics of us!! http://www.claytoncolumn.blogspot.com

We had a fabulous girlie weekend though. Saw Chicago on Broadway, pregnancy massages, dinners, shopping, bopping around the city, etc. and beyond that, the weather was perfect! It of course went by WAY too quickly! I'm excited though because I'll be back in MO in 2 short weeks and can see her and all the rest of my friends and family!!



No comments:

Post a Comment